Understanding the right way to clean your carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time. We use the proper techniques and high-quality carpet cleaning products that do the job right from the start. Here are a few tips to keep your carpet in the best condition possible:
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum between carpet cleaning appointments.
- Clean up spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to soil more quickly. Soapy carpet cleaners may cause faster resoiling.
- Professional deep carpet cleaning at least every 6 to 12 months to remove embedded dirt and grime.
- When preparing for a move or after a new renovation, save carpet cleaning as the very last step. Dust and debris can be stirred up from additional movement within your home or apartment.
- Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.